Check this site often for information about Yoga & Pilates events in our area!
UPCOMING YOGA EVENTS:
Oct 5 – 7, 2018
YOGA & MUSIC
Featuring Yoga and Music for Transformation
A VERY SPECIAL WEEKEND OF EVENTS SEPT. 8th & 9th!!
You won’t want to miss this opportunity that doesn’t come along that often in South Dakota!
Some of you may remember my friend Ixeeya whom came last year and did some juicy dance classes and an Equinox ritual… well she’s on her way back! This year she will be facilitating two workshops in Rapid City!!
Saturday, Sept. 8th 11:00 am – 4:00 pm
WOMB Dance: a womens’ mini movement meditation training.
- A space to connect to and express your wild divine nature and learn about your female body and how she can thrive.
- A weave of women’s yoga and sacred dance, shamanic womb healing principles and circle ritual.
- A workshop to help modern women thrive in their female body. (learn asana specific for women’s bodies, sacred temple dance and belly dance technique, basic principles of womb wisdom healing and circling ritual.)
For more information: https://www.faceb ook.com/events/141631972517946 9/
Sunday, Sept. 9th 1:00 – 3:00 pm
Dance New Earth : Co- Ed Dance Journey with the Sacred Symbols.
- Dance new earth and the sacred symbols is a free form ecstatic dance map and meditation to help alighn body and mind with personal soul mission.
- Working with the principle that we are all cocreators of newness on earth.
- Guided movement meditation wave through the elements, sacred symbols and chakra systems, group chanting and ecstatic movement exploration.
- Both meditative and high energy.
- A full spectrum embodiment journey taken at your personal pace.
More information here: https://www.facebook.com/event s/1950628331901092/
Please register for either or both events at: https://www.solyogacollective. com/
Discount available when registering for both events.
May the turning of the season bring you a nourishing harvest!
Professional Organizer & Certified KRI Kundalini Yoga Teacher
Change For Peace Movement
Black Hills Sustainable Living